Update for this Third Week of February
Third Week of February, 2021.
Here’s what’s been going on this week:
Phoenix Fire Press
- Updated all the sites
- Added like and share buttons
- Added “follow on WordPress” buttons
- Added Twitter, IG, and goodreads buttons where applicable
- Gathering information for my first post on my journey as a self-publisher
- Shared a new poem: The Bonsai
- Hard at work on the next short story
- Tentatively called, “Best Friends”
- Getting things ready for publishing “The Drive”
- Just uploaded her new release, Wanton at the Wine Festival
- Getting her graphics ready to share the cover, description, and sneak peek on IG
- Working on her Frisky Fridays Flash Fiction post
- Getting her weekend posts ready for IG
- Sexy Saturdays
- Self-Care Sundays
I believe that’s plenty going on, not to mention trying to keep up with social media interactions! Plus, I cannot believe it’s already the third week of February … 2021. Is anyone still writing 2020? I wouldn’t blame you. It felt like the year that would never end.
I’ll be sharing the image and link to E. I. Q.’s new poem over on the Poetry page, as well. That way, even if you miss an update post, you’ll always know where to find them!
I’m working on adding comments. Okay … I’m deciding whether or not to add comments. There’s user data to think about, not to mention spam. I’m not sure it’s something I want to have to manage at this point, to be honest. What do you think? Pop on over to the Contact Page or Twitter and let me know.
Also … yes, I realize it’s already Wednesday. Actually, now it’s Thursday. I fully intend to post these updates on Mondays but the week just slipped out of my hands. That’s part of the challenge of being indie, of course. If you don’t get things done, they simply don’t get done.